Phoenix Accident Lawyers Handle Just Three Types of Cases
At Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law P.L.L.C., we believe that our focus is our greatest competitive advantage. We don’t pretend to be all things to all people; rather, we limit our practice to three types of cases:
While most attorneys practicing personal injury law attempt to handle all kinds of cases, we know that we can better serve our clients because our focus allows us to:
- Keep up with the law. The law is very diverse and constantly changing. By limiting our practice to three types of cases, we can focus on current legal trends that will affect our clients’ cases. The more cases we handle in these areas of the law, the more in-depth knowledge we develop for the benefit of our clients.
- Handle complicated cases. When a surgeon limits her practice to bypass surgeries, the hundreds of bypass surgeries she performs each year gives the expertise to handle possible complications. Like the surgeon that specializes, Mr. Lyon and Mr. Hirsch have handled thousands of car, truck and motorcycle accident cases and have encountered almost every complication. This means that no matter how complex the case, we can help our clients secure the best possible results.
- Provide specially trained staff and dedicated computer software. Our staff receives specialized training to ensure they are highly proficient in these three types of cases. Along with this training comes case management software that is specifically designed for a law firm handling accident cases. This software enables us to do all things necessary in a personal injury case in a timely manner while maintaining regular contact with our clients so they always know the status of their case.
- Level the playing field with powerful insurance companies. When you only handle three types of cases, you become very good at what you do. Insurance companies come to respect your firm and know that your Phoenix accident lawyers are a force to be reckoned with.
- Create greater efficiencies. Concentrating our practice on three core types of accident cases allows our lawyers to create systems and “go-to” people that result in increased practice efficiency. With proper division of labor, we break down complex tasks into simple ones that our staff members can accomplish easily.
- Pass savings along to our clients. With greater efficiency in handling accident cases, we can pass along significant savings to our clients. At Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law, we reduce our contingency fee percentage to 25% for cases settled without litigation and 30% for cases involving litigation. (Fees are computed before costs are deducted. Out-of-pocket expenses are additional.) If you are thinking of paying an attorney more than these percentages, you’ll be paying too much and receiving less!
Learn More About How We Can Help
If you have questions about our practice or need legal advice in connection with a car, truck or motorcycle accident claim, we invite you to discuss your case with our Phoenix accident lawyers. Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law provides free case reviews to accident victims and we can be reached 24/7 by calling 602-535-1900.